2007년 10월 24일 수요일

Self Assessment (10/10~10/24)

What was easy for me?

Levels are upgraded, so it really hard to do. Nothing is easy for me. I'm totally dipressed about this problem.Haning out with friends is fun and easy. Maybe most people have same feeling with me. ^^ Because I like my friends very much, I want to spen time with them.

What was difficult?

Every each problem want us to think deeply. Answer the qustion is tough. The questions didn't let us to answer smoothly.Drowing garbages is dirty. I don't want to do it. Especially when I drow out the food waste, the smell stinks.

What have I learned?

While I read the reading part, I had to find a lot of words to find their meanings. That means I have little information about vocabulary.I learned that respect is important. When I respect someone, he respect me too. At first, I misunderstood. I though when I showed my respect to others, they might treat me like a child. Now I know I was wrong.

What I need to improve?

I will try to memorize vocabulary. Basic things always be treated important things.I need to do some exercise. Exercise is important for life. Because of that, life can be more active. I need to improve exercise.

댓글 없음: