2007년 10월 24일 수요일

Self Assessment (9/1~9/27)

1.What was easy for me?

I used to learned grammar, so leaning grammar is kinds of compotable to me. And also I like learning grammar. It helps me to understand the content easily.
Now I can cook! I'm pretty sure that I can make the food which people can eat. I'm so proud of myself. However I'm telling you the truth, the food what I can cook is only rice, I mean. But I'm not disappointed.

2. What was difficult?

When I learned grammar, vocabulary was korean. Like noun, verd, these kinds of things are unfamilliar. Drowing garbages is dirty. I don't want to do it. Especially when I drow out the food waste, the smell stinks.

3. What have I learned?

While I read the reading part, I had to find a lot of words to find their meanings. That means I have little information about vocabulary.I learned that respect is important. When I respect someone, he respect me too. At first, I misunderstood. I though when I showed my respect to others, they might treat me like a child. Now I know I was wrong.

4.What I need to improve?

I will try to memorize vocabulary. Basic things always be treated important things.I need to do some exercise. Exercise is important for life. Because of that, life can be more active. I need to improve exercise.

댓글 없음: